Christmas Opening Times
As we enter the Christmas period, we just wanted to share our Christmas opening times with you.
The Life House (and Washington Mind) will close on Thursday 23rd December 2021 at 5pm, with phone lines closing at 4:30pm. We will reopen at 9am on Tuesday 4th January 2022 for business as usual.
Our Service User Christmas Party will take place on Wednesday 29th December 2021 from 12pm-2pm.
Available Support whilst Washington Mind is closed
If you need emotional support while we are closed there are several ways you can still receive support if you need it and these organisations are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year:
- You can contact The Samaritans if you are aged 16+ and would like confidential support around how you are feeling. They are available on Freephone: 116 123 or email@example.com
- You can contact Childline if you are aged 18 and under and would like confidential support around how you are feeling. They are available on: 08001111 and offer online support through their website: childline.org.uk
- Shout Crisis Text Line is also available if you are looking for support. If you are an adult, you can text: 85258 for support and if you are a young person you can text ‘YM’ to 85258.
If you feel that you need immediate support and can’t keep yourself safe, these organisations are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year:
- You can visit your local Accident and Emergency department
- For immediate support, please contact the Initial Response Service, those aged 16+ can all Freephone: 0800 652 2867 and those aged under 16 can call Freephone: 0800 652 2868.