Washington Mind is affiliated to Mind, the largest mental health charity in England with a network of around 125 local Minds.
Services include; talking therapies, peer support, advocacy, crisis care, employment and housing support. The affiliation agreement ensures that each Local Mind meets Mind’s quality standards of governance and service delivery, and that they work to further our mission.
We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect.
We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
As a local mind association Mind’s values are at the heart of everything we do:
- Open – We reach out to anyone who needs us
- Together – We’re stronger in partnerships
- Responsive – We listen, we act
- Independent – We speak out fearlessly
- Unstoppable – We never give up