Can you help us?
Last year Washington Mind received 1,625 new referrals and we offered 6,554 counselling appointments.
By donating just £1 you can help towards the cost of maintaining a high-quality service delivery, to meet the needs of our local community.
- £30 can help us work with young people to deliver creative expression work, to help raise self-esteem and reduce risk-taking behaviours.
- £50 would enable someone to access a 1-hour counselling session, in a warm, safe and welcoming environment and an assurance that your counsellor is highly qualified, BACP registered and appropriately supervised to provide quality, therapeutic support.
- You can set up a standing order of just £2 a month, the donation will automatically be taken from your bank and this will help us to raise vital funds for our service.
- In your Will, you can express the values and beliefs that are important to you by leaving a gift to Washington Mind
There are many ways you can donate to Washington Mind
By Bank Transfer
If you would like to make a donation via bank transfer, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to provide you with the relevant information to enable you to do this.
You can donate to us by sending a cheque made payable to ‘Washington Mind’ to: The Life House, Grasmere Terrace, Columbia, Washington, NE38 7LP.
- If you are a school, business or organisation you can hold events such as; dress down days, bake sales or coffee mornings.
- If you would like a challenge you can take part in the Great North Run, a cycling event, a sponsored skydive or the Great North Swim.
Through Facebook, you can donate to us and we will receive 100% of your donation and you can gift aid your donation too. Visit our Facebook page and click ‘donate now’ for more information.
By Visiting the Life House
Visit The Life House, Grasmere Terrace, Columbia, Washington, NE38 7LP and a member of our team will gratefully accept your cash or cheque donation. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to accept donations via debit/credit card.