Good mental health is just one aspect of wellbeing and we believe that everyone can lead a full, active and rewarding life. We work with the people who use our services to support them in achieving their goals and engaging in their communities.
When using our services you have the right to expect:
• To receive adequate information
• To feel welcome, safe and free to be yourself
• To be treated with respect and not to be judged
• To be offered services that are appropriate your needs (or signposted if necessary)
• To have a full explanation of our confidentiality policy and what it means to you
• To have the opportunity to comment on what you think of the service good and bad
Seeing People not Problems by Making a difference Together by
Time to Change – The stigma surrounding a mental health diagnosis continues and social exclusion for those affected by it. People still have difficulty in accessing appropriate services when they need them. We aim to enable people to have timely access to a range of quality, targeted, preventative mental health services with the aim of improving their wellbeing and quality of life. For more information please click here.