Washington Mind is a membership organisation and by becoming a member you will be a Friend of Washington Mind. We are always looking for new people to join us and help us to shape our organisation.
Friends of Washington Mind
By becoming a Friend of Washington Mind you will:
- Support our work and help to shape the future direction of the organisation
- Receive regular information about organisational events and updates
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Be able to vote at our Annual General Meetings
- Attend bi-monthly Friends of Washington Mind Meetings
We welcome memberships from:
- Service Users
- Friends and family members of our service users
- Individuals from the community
Anyone can become a Friend of Washington Mind!
Our Friends of Washington Mind regularly help us to develop our services by providing us with feedback and suggestions. Here are a few of the suggestions our Friends of Washington Mind have recently said and the changes we have made:
You thought a monthly Friends of Washington Mind meeting
There were concerns from young people after watching TV Programme 13 Reasons Why
You asked for a Monday group
You said that our annual review questionnaire was too long and complicated
The Friends of Washington Mind meeting is now bi-monthly
Washington Mind and young people designed a free app (Reasons2) to help improve mental health and wellbeing.
We now have a ‘Chatty Café’ on Mondays from 12pm-2pm.
We now have changed to an annual review card.