02/11/2021 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
1 Day Mental Health First Aid Champions Course
This course will take place online over 2 days, the 2nd and 3rd November 2021
Deadline for bookings is October 21st
Attend this internationally recognised Mental Health First Aid course and become a Mental Health First Aid Champion. You will develop the skills, confidence and knowledge to:
- Recognise and understand the signs and symptoms of mental health issues, including anxiety, depression and stress
- Have a supportive conversation with someone about their mental health using the MHFA Action plan
- Guide a person to appropriate support and self help information
- Recognise and intervene when someone is having thoughts of suicide
- Be mindful of your own mental health
- Build and maintain a mentally healthy workplace and challenge stigma
This training offer comes via Better Mental Health Funding and is focused upon those who address health inequalities across the City Of Sunderland and is available for those businesses and organisations that are undertaking the Better Health at Work Award and/or are signed up to the Workplace Health Alliance Charter.
The offer is for 2 people to attend (per business/organisation) and additional demographic information is requested by funders as a requirement to attend the training
Please ensure you can attend the full session before booking
Bookings are closed for this event.